Every donation helps us make a difference
MAKE A DONATION
With your support, we can fight scleroderma!
To fulfill its mission, SABC relies on individual and corporate financial support. Your donation will help:
- Provide support services to scleroderma patients;
- Fund research projects locally and across Canada including the only University Research Chair in Canada aimed at better understanding the disease and ultimately developing a cure for scleroderma;
- Develop information tools for the general public and health care stakeholders.
There are many options available to show your support to people affected by scleroderma. You have the power to make a huge impact on the lives of scleroderma patients. Thank you for your generosity!
CHOOSE THE TYPE OF DONATION THAT IS MOST SUITABLE TO YOU:
Become a Member
TO SUPPORT US, THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO MAKE A DONATION:
Complete your online donation through CanadaHelps online donation.
- Quick. Secure
- Tax receipt by email
SABC offers you to make donations through online banking, using Interac e-Transfer.
Instructions for using this method:
- Through your online banking, go to “Send Interac e-Transfer”.
- Enter the required information for adding a new recipient.
- Name: Scleroderma Association of B.C.
- Contact method: Email Address – email@example.com
- Notify By: Email
- Use the optional ‘Message’ box to provide the following information necessary to issue a tax receipt:
- Address, City, Province, Postal Code
- email address
- Specific use of donation or in recognition of someone
You will receive a charitable tax receipt by email.
Download the PDF form, fill it out and make cheque payable to Scleroderma Association of B.C.
Send by mail to:
Scleroderma Association of B.C.
P.O. Box 16155, Lynn Valley
North Vancouver, BC V7J 3H2
You will receive a charitable tax receipt by mail.
For more information about how donations are being used, click Where do your donations go